Follow the instructions below to assist you in the sample collection process.
1. Spit into funnel until the amount of liquid saliva (not bubbles) reaches the fill line shown in picture #1.
2. Hold the tube upright with one hand. Close the funnel lid with the other hand (as shown) by firmly pushing the lid until you hear a loud click. The liquid in the lid will be released into the tube to mix with the saliva. Make sure that the lid is closed tightly.
3. Hold the tube upright. Unscrew the funnel from the tube.
4. Use the small cap to close the tube tightly.
5. Shake the capped tube for 5 seconds. Discard or recycle the funnel.
Images/illustrations: Copyright DNA Genotek Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Get in Touch
250 College Street
1 (800) 928-3316